Dallas | Fort Worth
Hawaii | Pacific Luxury Living
Los Angeles | Westside
Miami | Ft. Lauderdale
Oregon | SW Washington
San Francisco | East Bay
San Francisco | Napa
Meet the Publishers
Mission | Vision
Vendors | Suppliers
LUXURY HOME MAGAZINE HISTORY
- Portland/SW Washington Luxury Homes begins publication as a small, landscape-sized, local luxury real estate magazine serving the needs of real estate agents looking for a new and innovative way to market their listings and services to local luxury homeowners throughout the Portland/SW Washington area.
- PVLuxuryGuide.com launches to complement the agents and their listings in the Portland/SW WA Luxury Homes. This is one of the first websites devoted strictly to luxury real estate. Luxury Homes converts to an oversized "coffee table magazine" to stand out from other publications with easy-to-read layouts. This was a turning point for the company, where breaking the mold became more than just a way of thinking, but a call to action.
- Portland/SW Washington Luxury Homes is renamed Luxury Home Magazine to create stronger brand identity as the company prepares to expand nationally. LuxuryHomeMagazine.com launches, providing a new and attractive way for advertised properties to appear online. The site immediately begins to draw high-quality web traffic and rank highly in the web's top search engines.
- After establishing a proven track record in Portland, Luxury Home Magazine (LHM) opens its second publication in Sacramento CA. The corporate office also relocates to California offering the ability for enhanced training and support as LHM begins national expansion.
- LHM begins to spread to markets nationally through enterprising and entrepreneurial minded individuals seeking the opportunity to publish a market specific niche publication. LHM redefines its mission and vision statement representing the culture of the LHM brand. Dallas, TX, Phoenix, AZ, Hawaii and Washington, DC markets open. LHM creates its first blog.
- LHM becomes the largest regional, market specific, luxury real estate publishing company in North America, adding Seattle, WA and Tampa, FL to its lists of markets.
- LHM is granted a registered trademark by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, providing additional brand protection as LHM grows nationally.
- Utilizing the most effective methods of targeted delivery to the wealthiest and most affluent buyers and sellers of luxury real estate, LHM redefines the term "Target Marketing." LuxuryHomeMagazine launches a new website removing Adobe Flash, utilizing a suite of web 2.0 features to maximize the user experience and increase leads and referrals to advertisers. LHM launches a state-of-the-art system to provide current issues for viewing and downloading online. This virtual/digital magazine allows readers full control over their searching experience. LHM launches in Silicon Valley, CA and Denver, CO. LHM joins the Twitter platform.
- LHM updates its layouts to a more easy to read format, also rolling out a system of duplication for both training and admin. With the presence of social media growing, LHM brings in a social media specialist focusing on Facebook and showcasing listings nationally on multiple LHM blogs.
- With a national print presence coast to coast, LHM increases each market's landing page with a variety of tools to make navigating on the website more user friendly. LHM launches in San Antonio, TX.
- LHM holds its first national conference with all the publishers that are the driving forces behind LHM across the country. LHM launches in Charlotte, NC and Austin, TX. LHM launches Google Plus and Pinterest pages.
- LHM starts the process of revamping their website using responsive web design and also utilizing software for a more user friendly digital platform when viewing LHM on any portable device. This process takes over 12 months to launch. LHM launches San Francisco, CA. LHM places their digital magazines also on the Issuu digital platform.
- LHM holds its second national conference, introducing a new web design with a responsive layout for an improved viewer experience. As expansion of LHM continues, additional systems are put into place including QRG’s/Tutorials. LHM launches the East Bay, CA and Michigan markets.
- LHM updates their training, increases their presence of branding and prepares for launching new markets nationally. LHM launches Nashville, TN, Charleston, SC and Salt Lake City/Park City, Utah.
- Luxury Home Magazine® is the largest media network of market specific Luxury Home Magazines targeting the most affluent and influential demographic audiences locally, regionally, nationally and internationally all through print, direct mail, online, digital, social and mobile platforms.