Luxury Home Magazine of San Francisco East Bay Proudly Presents this Masterfully Crafted Château on the Cover of the Fall Edition, Issue 6.5
Alamo, CA – October 7, 2019 – Whether enjoyed as a primary residence, or as a “wine country” weekend getaway and summer home, 10 Serenity Lane, in Alamo, is a palatial château of elegance and distinction.
Imagine driving through tall gates and meandering up a long private driveway past manicured gardens and acre upon acre of beautiful vineyards, toward a magnificent chateau, on the top of the hill, then you have anticipated what you will see when you arrive at 10 Serenity Lane. It is not at all an exaggeration to call it Bordeaux in Alamo.
The main residence features imported limestone fireplaces, crystal chandeliers, an elevator, and a custom pool with elevated spa waterfall. The gourmet kitchen with island is complete with butler’s pantries and Dacor oven with range. Perfect for hosting large parties in the banquet size formal dining room, the estate includes an exceptional 748 sq. ft. wine cellar featuring a dining area, dumb waiter, wet bar, half-bath and custom temperature controlled wine storage room for more than 5,000 bottles.
Here are just a few of the many highlights:
• Masterfully constructed Château with a main residence of over 12,000 sq.ft (per tax records), and additional improvements (pool house, car museum, music room, offices, etc.) totaling tens of thousands of additional square feet of finished space.
• 100+ acres, of which approximately 11 are fenced, and approximately eight are producing, with mature vineyards (per Seller).
• Immediate, adjoining access to 100,000+ acres of dedicated open space (per SaveMtDiablo.org) for the avid equestrian, hiker, runner, mountain biker, and / or outdoor enthusiast.
• 15-20 car state-of-the-art car barn / museum.
• Unobstructed panoramic 10+ mile views of bucolic rolling hills that simply defy belief. You know you are just minutes from the City, but you can easily convince yourself you are in the French countryside.
To learn more about this incredible château, click here.
To view more estates in the San Francisco’s East Bay Area including Alameda and Contra Costa Counties, click here.
About the Listing Agent
Steven Mavromihalis of Compass | Steven has been assisting clients with their residential and investment property needs since 1984. Steven has founded and manages several San Francisco-based enterprises that invest in real estate and real estate related products and services. With business partner Gil Fleitas, he has most recently co-founded THEO, an online platform that seeks to support real estate professionals in providing superior service to their clients.
In his brokerage practice Steven is supported by a highly specialized team that have helped him build one of the industry’s most successful commercial and residential practices. Working in true partnership, the Byzantium team provides each client with highly individualized service.
For Advertising Information
Please contact us for information on advertising in the only luxury-specific real estate magazine in San Francisco’s East Bay.